An Official Core Knowledge© School and Model Visitation Site
Enrolling Kindergarten - 8th Grade
Click HERE for a registration form
On June 29, 2020 Governor Ducey issued an Executive Order delaying the start of in-person instruction until August 17, 2020. Based on this Executive Order, PEAK will delay the start date of school until August 17, 2020.
As we prepare for the coming school year, we want families to know that student and staff safety are our first priority. New Chromebook computers will be provided to each student to enhance learning in person and remotely. Families will have the option of remote or in person learning. Accountability for attendance and completed schoolwork (even in a remote learning setting) will be enforced.
Student health checks/screenings including visual symptom and temperature checks will take place daily.
All students and staff will be required to wear cloth face masks that The PEAK School will sanitize daily for each student. (If a medical reason exists prohibiting a student from wearing a face mask, a doctor certification is required.)
The PEAK School will promote healthy hygiene practices such as frequent hand washing/sanitizing, plexiglass desk shields, and correct use of cloth face masks. We will intensify cleaning and disinfection. PEAK will also provide physical distancing through increased spacing, small groups, and limited interactions between groups of students. Additionally, any on site meetings of staff contact will be appointment only.
Families will be expected to:
- Drop-off/pick-up students without getting out of their vehicle unless express permission from a site administrator or designee is given.
- Make an appointment with staff to discuss your child as access to the building/classrooms will be by appointment only.
- Wear a face mask during any scheduled on-site meetings.
- Keep students home who have any visible symptoms of illness including, but not limited to: runny nose, cough, shortness of breath, vomiting, diarrhea, or fever.
- Keep students home when there is a known case of COVID in the household.
- Support students daily with school attendance both in person and during remote learning.
- Be prepared to pick up a student who exhibits visible symptoms of illness including, but not limited to: runny nose, cough, shortness of breath, vomiting, diarrhea, or fever within 30 minutes of being notified by the school.
The PEAK School is continuing to accept enrollment forms for students. For any questions or concerns please email email@example.com, or call during summer business hours from 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
We will post new updates to the website as we receive new information.
For current up-do-date information and best practice recommendations in regards to the COVID-19 virus we encourage our families to visit:
The PEAK School’s mission is to provide children the opportunity to receive an accelerated, individualized education designed to capitalize on each child’s unique gifts, through the use of enriched curriculum, a supportive nurturing environment, and innovative systems for learning management.
The PEAK Vision
- We will place the best interest of the child at the focal point of decision-making.
- We will create a community that engages in learning and teaching as a life-long process, valuing all experiences and opportunities to learn from each other.
- We will model healthy and appropriately high standards within a supportive and nurturing environment that helps students reach their personal best.
- We will utilize the Core Knowledge Sequence to provide a content-rich, gifted curriculum for all children
- We will teach children the general skills necessary for academic and personal success
- We will foster a safe and supportive learning environment that incorporates the traits outlined in the Six Pillars of Character: Trustworthiness, Respect, Responsibility, Fairness, Caring and Citizenship.
- We will honor and build upon each child’s individuality, limitless capabilities and strengths.
- We will respect and celebrate diversity among all members of our community, functioning sensitively and finding strength in our changing and diverse world.
- We will empower children to take charge of their success.
- We will maintain cooperative partnerships among parents, children, staff and the community by emphasizing the importance of interdependence of each within our school.
PEAK School’s Arizona State Board for Charter Schools Transparency Information Dashboards