An Official Core Knowledge© School and Model Visitation Site
Enrolling Kindergarten - 8th Grade
Click HERE for a registration form
On March 30th, 2020 the Governor and State Superintendent of Public Instruction jointly announced the closure of ALL schools, both public and charter, for the remainder of the school year. This is in accordance with the current COVID-19 pandemic. Despite this closure, The Peak School is working to ensure the academic success of each student and will continue to provide online instruction, as well as packet work during this time.
Our lunch program will continue for families who order. Each student will receive one large box including 5 lunches for the entire week.
Pick up will be Mondays between 11:30 a.m.-1:30 pm.
To order, call 928-779-0771 and speak to our Office Manager, Christina, or let staff know as you pick-up to ensure a box for the week following.
*Please note, lunches provided will be lunches ordered. Let us know if you have any concerns or questions regarding this.*
Student work packets will be dispersed every Monday during our lunch hours of 11:30-1:30, unless otherwise requested.
During this unprecedented time, it is our desire to keep you clearly informed while maintaining a strong connection to the teacher that serves you. The following is a list of teachers and their email address for your convenience.
For current up-do-date information and best practice recommendations in regards to the COVID-19 virus we encourage our families to visit:
The PEAK School’s mission is to provide children the opportunity to receive an accelerated, individualized education designed to capitalize on each child’s unique gifts, through the use of enriched curriculum, a supportive nurturing environment, and innovative systems for learning management.
The PEAK Vision
- We will place the best interest of the child at the focal point of decision-making.
- We will create a community that engages in learning and teaching as a life-long process, valuing all experiences and opportunities to learn from each other.
- We will model healthy and appropriately high standards within a supportive and nurturing environment that helps students reach their personal best.
- We will utilize the Core Knowledge Sequence to provide a content-rich, gifted curriculum for all children
- We will teach children the general skills necessary for academic and personal success
- We will foster a safe and supportive learning environment that incorporates the traits outlined in the Six Pillars of Character: Trustworthiness, Respect, Responsibility, Fairness, Caring and Citizenship.
- We will honor and build upon each child’s individuality, limitless capabilities and strengths.
- We will respect and celebrate diversity among all members of our community, functioning sensitively and finding strength in our changing and diverse world.
- We will empower children to take charge of their success.
- We will maintain cooperative partnerships among parents, children, staff and the community by emphasizing the importance of interdependence of each within our school.
PEAK School’s Arizona State Board for Charter Schools Transparency Information Dashboards