An Official Core Knowledge© School and Model Visitation Site
Enrolling Kindergarten - 8th Grade
Click HERE for a registration form
The PEAK School’s mission is to provide children the opportunity to receive an accelerated, individualized education designed to capitalize on each child’s unique gifts, through the use of enriched curriculum, a supportive nurturing environment, and innovative systems for learning management.
The PEAK Vision
- We will place the best interest of the child at the focal point of decision-making.
- We will create a community that engages in learning and teaching as a life-long process, valuing all experiences and opportunities to learn from each other.
- We will model healthy and appropriately high standards within a supportive and nurturing environment that helps students reach their personal best.
- We will utilize the Core Knowledge Sequence to provide a content-rich, gifted curriculum for all children
- We will teach children the general skills necessary for academic and personal success
- We will foster a safe and supportive learning environment that incorporates the traits outlined in the Six Pillars of Character: Trustworthiness, Respect, Responsibility, Fairness, Caring and Citizenship.
- We will honor and build upon each child’s individuality, limitless capabilities and strengths.
- We will respect and celebrate diversity among all members of our community, functioning sensitively and finding strength in our changing and diverse world.
- We will empower children to take charge of their success.
- We will maintain cooperative partnerships among parents, children, staff and the community by emphasizing the importance of interdependence of each within our school.