An Official Core Knowledge© School and Model Visitation Site
Enrolling Kindergarten - 8th Grade
Click HERE for a registration form
Distance Learning Plan PEAK School
The PEAK School’s Free Onsite Safe Learning Support Place Information
The PEAK School's Free Onsite Safe Learning Support Place Registration
Mandatory Face Covering Policy
Parent infomation for Re-Opening School - Oct 19, 2020
Remote/At Home Learning ONLY
The PEAK School will remain in remote only learning through at least the end of October. Information about our reopening hybrid plan and timeline will be shared following our Fall Break.
As we prepare for the coming school year, we want families to know that student and staff safety are our first priority. It is for this reason that we have decided to postpone all In Person/At School Learning through at least the first quarter. We will be taking every precaution recommended by the CDC and the Arizona Department of Health. Everything with COVID 19, including guidance, changes frequently and we will continually be assessing and modifying our practices to reflect those guidelines.
Remote/At Home Learning Model
Students Kindergarten - Grade 8 will participate.
Student must be enrolled at The PEAK School, with learning taking place at home.
Student will participate in remote learning five (5) days per week according to The PEAK School Calendar. The online school day will begin at 8:25 for Kindergarten through 3rd grade and 8:10 for 4th through 8th grade. The school day will end at 2:45 for Kindergarten through 3rd grade and 3:00 for 4th through 8th grade (early dismissals on Wednesdays will still take place as normally scheduled).
Participation and attendance of students are required and student progress will be supported with feedback and grades.
Virtual interaction with staff and students will be through group video conferencing using Zoom and Google Classroom.
Accommodations and services provided (e.g., special education services as determined by the IEP team, English Language Learners). Special Education Services will be determined by the IEP team)
All students will be provided with Chromebooks for use in learning upon a signed technology agreement. You will receive information on scheduled pick times for technology the week of August 10th through 14th.
Lunches will be available for order and pick up.
Information will be posted through the Remind App. If you are not currently receiving Remind updates from PEAK or have questions, please email email@example.com and provide your student’s name and your phone number.
The PEAK School is continuing to accept enrollment forms for students. For any questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call during summer business hours from 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
We will post new updates to the website as we receive new information.
For current up-do-date information and best practice recommendations in regards to the COVID-19 virus we encourage our families to visit:
The PEAK School’s mission is to provide children the opportunity to receive an accelerated, individualized education designed to capitalize on each child’s unique gifts, through the use of enriched curriculum, a supportive nurturing environment, and innovative systems for learning management.
The PEAK Vision
- We will place the best interest of the child at the focal point of decision-making.
- We will create a community that engages in learning and teaching as a life-long process, valuing all experiences and opportunities to learn from each other.
- We will model healthy and appropriately high standards within a supportive and nurturing environment that helps students reach their personal best.
- We will utilize the Core Knowledge Sequence to provide a content-rich, gifted curriculum for all children
- We will teach children the general skills necessary for academic and personal success
- We will foster a safe and supportive learning environment that incorporates the traits outlined in the Six Pillars of Character: Trustworthiness, Respect, Responsibility, Fairness, Caring and Citizenship.
- We will honor and build upon each child’s individuality, limitless capabilities and strengths.
- We will respect and celebrate diversity among all members of our community, functioning sensitively and finding strength in our changing and diverse world.
- We will empower children to take charge of their success.
- We will maintain cooperative partnerships among parents, children, staff and the community by emphasizing the importance of interdependence of each within our school.
PEAK School’s Arizona State Board for Charter Schools Transparency Information Dashboards